Our Logistics Manager, Hannes Oks, and Development Manager, Jarko Lust, visited Äripäev’s radio show “Digital Transformation in Trade and Industry” to talk about Smarten’s biggest recent challenges related to the corona period and how to solve them through digitization.
Topics covered during the show included:
- Labor challenges – labor cost, labor turnover, increased number of sick days.
- Supply chain requirements will be tightened, same-day delivery and delivery to delivery points are expected;
- The availability of raw materials and goods is a challenge;
- Expectations for third parties are growing, and a great deal of flexibility is expected;
- Seasonal volume growth and soaring e-commerce returns;
- Warehouse pick efficiency and speed – the greatest efficiency loss is walking time in the warehouse.
And in addition, Hannes and Jarko also gave their suggestions to the industry as a whole for better organization of the supply chain.
Those who didn’t have the opportunity to listen to the show live, don’t worry. You can listen to Äripäev’s program from the link below: https://www.aripaev.ee/raadio/episood/laojuhtimise-valjakutsetest-ekaubanduse-huppelise-tousu-vaates